Total War: Rome II THE RISE OF ROME dlc

Started by JasonPratt, August 04, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

No, playing vanilla.. never had these problems before..

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on August 12, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on August 12, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
Quote from: Gusington on August 05, 2018, 09:04:47 PM
I believe it.

Some Mercenary Hoplites working for the Tarantines:

Or join the Tarantine Militia and get a weird helmet!

Things seem to be going well in this part of the Ancient World:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on August 14, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
Beautiful shot - looks like a painting.

By selecting and cropping, i try to make the shots worthwhile.

solops

Quote from: Tuna on August 12, 2018, 05:48:34 PM
New patch seems very buggy defending a settlement Ballistas refused to fire.. One lady I kept trying to adopt would crash to desktop every time.
Oh, come on! You involved a female in family plans, got an unexpected result and you are SURPRISED!!??!?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And smarter too. Instead of cutting off an ear to impress his Lady, he just cropped it.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on August 14, 2018, 05:48:57 PM
MengJiao you are our digital Picasso.

The introspective looks of barbarian cavalry that is about to flee:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Those don't look like the kind of guys who "flee". Perhaps they are preparing to advance in a different direction?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 15, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
Those don't look like the kind of guys who "flee". Perhaps they are preparing to advance in a different direction?

They do look unhappy about the whole turn of events, and I think they were the cheif's warband, but what with Etruscan Axe Infantry and Gallic Horse and what not, they finally ran away (last of the whole army, but they did finally flee).  You can see the guy with the triangular helmet and crescent things giving them some strong advice.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on August 15, 2018, 01:52:52 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 15, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

They do look unhappy about the whole turn of events, and I think they were the cheif's warband, but what with Etruscan Axe Infantry and Gallic Horse and what not, they finally ran away (last of the whole army, but they did finally flee).  You can see the guy with the triangular helmet and crescent things giving them some strong advice.

The little frustrations of Ancient Warfare:

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"