steam account stolen in MP3, turn all threads into an audio

Started by gameleaper, October 08, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Ok I just picked a random thread, its gus thread, I used textaloud 3 from nextup.com . I did not strip out any of the time stamps etc... because you need as little work as possible for this to be interesting, I also did not do the whole thread because need a 4mb limit on upload of file to forum attacments.

If you taged on an audio mp3 of the thread could be worth doing, took me 30 seconds to do. forum dosnt allow mp3 yet so I zipped it.

gameleaper

east pod cast,
blind people,
unusual,
radio broadcast,
I duno really thought it would be fun.

RyanE

Most visually impaired just use the text to speech built into Windows.  That's what my coworker uses.

gameleaper

its not really important, just a passing thought, I just bought the humble book deal and started lisening to the app read it,

michelsep

I didn't even know that this was possible. I'm constantly learning about different types of formats because I've only used MP3 before. Whenever I want to listen to some music, I'm using loader.to
in order to download it from YouTube. I must admit that the sound quality between a regular MP3 and other formats that are available from Apple Music it's truly something else. It's like you're feeling each note and you're able to understand everything. I would love to be able to listen it in a studio, because that's where's the best quality available

ArizonaTank

Quote from: gameleaper on October 08, 2017, 06:04:46 PM
Ok I just picked a random thread, its gus thread, I used textaloud 3 from nextup.com . I did not strip out any of the time stamps etc... because you need as little work as possible for this to be interesting, I also did not do the whole thread because need a 4mb limit on upload of file to forum attacments.

If you taged on an audio mp3 of the thread could be worth doing, took me 30 seconds to do. forum dosnt allow mp3 yet so I zipped it.

I'm sorry, my old brain is just not following? Your steam account was stolen in MP3?  What does that mean? Could you please be a bit more descriptive about how it was stolen?
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: ArizonaTank on November 17, 2021, 03:58:18 PM
Quote from: gameleaper on October 08, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

I'm sorry, my old brain is just not following? Your steam account was stolen in MP3?  What does that mean? Could you please be a bit more descriptive about how it was stolen?

This thread is four years old and gameleaper is sadly no longer with us. This will just have to remain one of the world's great mysteries.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

al_infierno

I think OP was demonstrating text-to-speech software for this forum, and used a thread called "steam account stolen" to demonstrate it.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

bobarossa