German commando raid on Isle of Wight

Started by besilarius, December 20, 2016, 07:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Last week dongles...this week Nazis Apes. We really run the gamut here.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

besilarius

Good work, Mirth.   You are the UberApenfuhrer of the boards.
Only three posts to totally derail the thread.  Is that a new record?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

mirth

Quote from: besilarius on December 20, 2016, 06:56:49 PM
Good work, Mirth.   You are the UberApenfuhrer of the boards.
Only three posts to totally derail the thread.  Is that a new record?

Not a record. I usually pre-derail any threads I start.

Plus, this thread gave us mutant Nazis Apes which puts it into the top 5 threads of 2016.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Sorry, Bes. You know it's what we do around here.

besilarius

Oh, nothing wrong at all.
It is what we do.  I'm just in awe that the attraction of gimcracks and shiny tinsel trumps all.
Groghead-edness uber alles and all that.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.