Main Menu

2017 Baseball Thread

Started by Bison, February 07, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I don't want to get between you and Star, dude.  :dreamer:

Sir Slash

That's an UGLY place to be.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

The organist at Dodger Stadium has played The Doors, The Who, and the Game of Thrones theme.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Now it's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida and the Star Wars theme

MetalDog

Astros are World Series champs!!!  Woohoo!!!!!  F*** the Dodgers!!!!!!!!!

bayonetbrant

LET'S GO ASTROS!
LET'S GO ASTROS!
LET'S GO ASTROS!
LET'S GO ASTROS!
LET'S GO ASTROS!
LET'S GO ASTROS!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Congrats to the Houston Astros-- 2017 World Champs!  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Correa just made his best play of the night, after the game was over
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

ha!  The Ringer mocked this one up pretty quick :)

(look at the date)

BanzaiCat

Didn't watch the whole game, maybe part of the 2nd and 3rd innings. Went to bed at the normal time. I figure there's plenty enough people in H-town right now that are dragging ass; I didn't need to be one of them.

Sir Slash

I was up anyway. I been working on staying up late to catch Santa Claus when he comes down that chimney this year. I missed him last year cause I nodded-off for a second. That fat f---er can MOVE!

OJsDad

I had Darvish on my fantasy team. He sucked. I couldnt bekieve he was a starting pitcher in the WS.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Apparently he was tipping pitches. Perez explained it on Mike & Mike this morning

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.