2015 Grogheads Fantasy Baseball League

Started by Bison, March 06, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

The league is up and ready for this season.  Last seasons managers were sent an invite when the league was reactivated.   As usual we can adjust league rules and scoring, but frankly I don't remember if there was anything that stood out as overly off in the point system used last season.

Link to join:
https://yho.com/mlb?l=104650&k=31cdf4784cebc992&ikey=e0afd19cf274a8bf

The hope springs eternal every spring.

MetalDog

In.  And good luck to everyone this year.  Including Bison.  As a Twins fan, he'll need it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

In! Good luck to me. I'll probably need it.  :(

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 07, 2015, 07:09:16 PM
In! Good luck to me. I'll probably need it.  :(

don't worry - I'm back again to finish last for you guys!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

As with every season,  it's a success if the Englishman doesn't finish higher in the standings then me.

undercovergeek

lol, im in - and its always a successful year when i can finish above your goodself

Marty Ward

Is it head to head or overall totals this year?
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

Head to head like last season is the plan.

Marty Ward

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

KyzBP

MetalDog

Any idea when you expect to launch the draft?  Auto or live?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Auto draft.  Looking to do it one week out from start of season, so night Friday I'll hit the button.  Just want anyone who wants to set a draft ranks to have time to do so.

Bison

Well we need one more manger.  We have 9 right now but can only have leagues with even numbers.   Barring another person joining the league, I'll have to create a place holder team.  So I guess we need to recruit one more so we don't have to have that happen.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

If you need me to withdraw to make it even, I will understand.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!