Massive charity RPG bundle

Started by Arctic Blast, February 28, 2015, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

QuoteRecently, fellow gamer, game master, and game designer Christopher J.N. Banks incurred the greatest loss that a parent should never have to experience - the loss of his 5 1/2 year old daughter, an only child. This charity drive is to raise funds to cover medical expenses and put together a proper tribute for his little Persephonee, the girl in the picture with the beautiful smile.

You can read about her story here:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/persephoneebanks/journal/view/id/54ec56f7a589b4c14e96b3d7

Many different game publishers are showing their support efforts by offering up products within this charity bundle. Proceeds will be donated to the Banks family via a GoFundMe account in the hopes of providing some relief after this tragic loss. We know that gamers always help out other gamers, and this industry is filled with some of the greatest givers out there!

You get $273 worth of RPG PDF's for a whopping $20. Some maps, some printable terrain pieces, tons of Savage Worlds, 5th Edition Shadowrun core book, lots of historical settings materials, some Battletech, some Pathfinder, and some cool sounding indie products as well.

Word of warning : if you follow that link above to the story about what happened and you possess a soul, you will weep.

bayonetbrant

Isn't that the one I posted on the GH Facebook page?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 28, 2015, 07:38:50 PM
Isn't that the one I posted on the GH Facebook page?

Like I use Facebook.  8)

Staggerwing

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 28, 2015, 07:31:51 PM

Word of warning : if you follow that link above to the story about what happened and you possess a soul, you will weep.

Warning unheeded and you were not exaggerating.

Here's the link for those who are allergic to Facebook:

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/145070/The-Game-Masters-Memorial-Fund-Charity-Drive-BUNDLE

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Arctic Blast

^^Right...a link to actually buy the thing...that might have been a good idea to include... :uglystupid2:

;D Thanks, Stagger