A good FRIDAY brings the fire!

Started by Hofstadter, March 09, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hofstadter

I've linked Zeal and Ardor once or twice, absolutely love them, if that song is on my playlist I will sing that until everyone in chat mutes me.

Gaming wise I've been playing Rainbow 6 Siege with their new game mode, dont bother, it's a craptacular left 4 dead clone. Literally just a cashgrab.

Also been watching Void Destroyer 2, I might actually pick that up.

Also fun story, today I went to a suburb to pick up some pomegranate powder at the indian store. Five minutes later the 50 year old proprietor messages me on one of those..stupid gay apps on the phone. Like....no dude instead of saying "how can i help" when I was wandering around you said "what do you want"

That offends my delicate sensibilities!
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Rayfer

Love your videos and posts Hof, but this song made my ears bleed.   >:D  Will be playing HOI4 with the 1.5 update and just released DLC.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Rayfer on March 09, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
Love your videos and posts Hof, but this song made my ears bleed.   >:D

Music video is not available in my region so I didn't have to suffer  :).

Command Silent Service, HOI4 and some fun with Music Maker I picked up in the Humble Bumble.

Ubercat

Don't listen to them Hoff. Zeal and Ardor are great. The only problem is that their album is too short! I bought it on iTunes some time back. Devil is Fine was on the soundtrack to an episode of Underground, an American TV show about the underground railroad.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

JasonPratt

Plans:

1.) continue with GENESIS OF THE GROGS, but I'm a little doubtful it will be my round again before Monday. But hopefully we can finish our Turn 2 pre-action phases in time for me to post a map update on that before the action properly starts.

2.) continue posting our concluded FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO game.

3.) continue creating a Subnautica video series for my nieces (but I need to do another FitG2 ep first).

4.) play an actual computer game in there somewhere?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

jamus34

No idea. My life the past 2 weeks has been such a helter skelter mass of putting out fires that I'm not sure I'll get any time for real gaming.

If i do I'd like to continue my Stellaris , subnautica, and xenoblades games.

Also thinking about starting up a new Starbound game since the last time I played was before 1.0 I think.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Thankful for having power and everyone being safe this weekend is how I will start. Then we will celebrate my older daughter's birthday - she is 12. 12!! How did this happen? Then I will sing Sunrise/Sunset from Fiddler on the Roof for about 24 hours straight, hug her and then cry myself to sleep. That's all today.

Later this weekend I will research what pomegranate powder is used for and stare longingly at my copies of Field of Glory II and Rome 2 TW. After all that I will finally settle in and play some more World in Conflict, Wargame: Red Dragon and Metal Gear Solid V.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

Probably, probably, probably going to GaryCon tomorrow just to look around.

Jena KS

JTS Auerstedt

Playtesting X3

FoG2 Tournament Round 3.  I'm in the top 50 of 100.  I should quit now.

GLOOMHAVEN
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Dammit Carl!

Weekend gaming looks like it'll follow my week's gaming (i.e. nothing) as I'm supposed to fly out from here in the West back towards the mess in the East, so I'm expecting delays, missed connectors and so on.  Joy.

jamus34

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 09, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
Weekend gaming looks like it'll follow my week's gaming (i.e. nothing) as I'm supposed to fly out from here in the West back towards the mess in the East, so I'm expecting delays, missed connectors and so on.  Joy.

What are you at Expo West?

Slick Wilhelm

Nothing but PUBG. Still trying to get my first chicken dinner!   :pullhair:  :knuppel2:

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: jamus34 on March 09, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 09, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

What are you at Expo West?

Nope. Nellis AFB.

jamus34

Yeah that's a far cry from what I was thinking.

Be careful getting back. NE is a shit show right now.

Ian C

Playing some HOI4 Waking The Tiger and Kingdom Come Deliverance (new patch out!).

CJReich46

Field of Glory II - Legions Triumphant DLC  looking forward to Pendragon era battles. I might make an Arthurian era campaign.

But I did a battle Romano-British vs Picts, and that was a brawl. I managed a win but I lost 21% of my army.

But the possibilities are endless.   I plan on starting anew in Stellaris. I managed to find myself in a bind with fleet strength issues and economy again.

But I have the next three days off so I am relaxing after a strange week.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose