Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm

Started by Barthheart, November 20, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 20, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
Me neither! Civ VI gold - with all DLC and the Rise and Fall expansion - is now ~38.00 on Steam. Any chance this will drop further during the next Steam sale? Should I wait or is this a steal?

If you never bought, now only $26....

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/civilization-vi-gold-edition-aspyr?GSCsource=CIV6GOLD+21012019

Gusington

^I have that exact offer opened in a different window right now :)

But I may as well wait for the GOTY edition to come out 6 months or a year from now with the upcoming expansion as part of it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on January 22, 2019, 08:47:43 PM
^I have that exact offer opened in a different window right now :)

But I may as well wait for the GOTY edition to come out 6 months or a year from now with the upcoming expansion as part of it.

You are a patient man :)

Anguille

I am also going to wait for a sale. This DLC is way too expensive.

Gusington

Yeah I agree with that. Plus my backlog of 50+ other games will keep me occupied until that inevitable GOTY edition is released.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Not me. I'd hand Sid my wallet right now if he were here.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

RommelFox

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 22, 2019, 05:26:49 PM
Quote from: Gusington on November 20, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
Me neither! Civ VI gold - with all DLC and the Rise and Fall expansion - is now ~38.00 on Steam. Any chance this will drop further during the next Steam sale? Should I wait or is this a steal?

If you never bought, now only $26....

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/civilization-vi-gold-edition-aspyr?GSCsource=CIV6GOLD+21012019

New Year's resolution:  No buying any games until 2019 winter sale.  Welp, that's ruined.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Rayfer

Quote from: Anguille on January 23, 2019, 05:15:10 AM
I am also going to wait for a sale. This DLC is way too expensive.

Agreed....$40 for a DLC, even $33 on Sale at Fanatical, is way too expensive.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Anguille

I can't say i am not tempted but it costs as much as a brand new game...

Gusington

I am tempted but I am more tempted by the dozens of games on my desktop that I have yet to play. I have at least gotten a little better in that I can play 2-3 games per gaming session. That will help me burn through the backlog and decide which ones to return to and which ones just suck. I used to be able to concentrate on only one game at a time, making the time it took to get through the backlog much longer.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart