Started by Anguille, September 21, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

This weekend i plan to mostly play Aggressors: Ancient Rome

Maybe also some turns of Master of Orion CtS

Have a great weekend...

Cheers

Destraex

Steel Division of course. Still enjoying this game. So hard to master.
A little holdfast nations at war
Post scriptum. I hear the German servers for this game are insanely organised. May check that out.
Dawn of war 3

I am also thinking of playing some naval action and war thunder ships.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

^whats your take on DoW3? Was so disappointed in the way that game turned out and such a shame how it was totally abandoned by the devs rather than listening to the community about how to fix it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

The Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine and perhaps some Vampyr.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Witcher 3 as I cannot believe I've been neglecting this as long as I have.

Endless space 2 / endless legend

Monster hunter world as I am trying to finish up the main campaign
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

Grogpubbing along now that we've started.  :bd: Presumably we'll finish setting up the problems this weekend for players to address in the Senate (the initial problem being the former king Tarquinius Superbus trying to retake his kingdom from the Senate!)

Haven't heard back from Yskonyn yet on Strategic Command: Classic but looking forward to steamrolling the decadent dogs of the west or words to that effect! (Until they come back to bite me in the face anyway.)

Since patching has settled down on Rome 2, at least for the Empire Divided campaign, I may restart my Armenian run using the DEI super-mod.

Actually there are tons of nice shiny things to play with.  :smitten: And my favorite half-season of the year starts today with the downslope of autumn! So I'll have plenty of opportunity to be thankful for that!

(Once my harvest allergies tone back down, kachew. ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MengJiao

Quote from: Destraex on September 21, 2018, 05:00:37 AM
Steel Division of course. Still enjoying this game. So hard to master.
A little holdfast nations at war
Post scriptum. I hear the German servers for this game are insanely organised. May check that out.
Dawn of war 3

I am also thinking of playing some naval action and war thunder ships.

Somewhat similarly -- Steel Division (solo!)...Post Scriptum (I'm sure the German servers are insanely organized which is just one of the many reasons I usually play on the "Allied" side in WWII FPS games)
  And some World of Warships and some "boardgame" Harpoon saga things.

Ian C

Some HOI 4 Black Ice mod and getting back into Cities Skylines since I got all the official DLC at 50% on the Paradox store.

CJReich46

Well as of now I am off today. Work Saturday and Sun.

So...game wise?

I have Cthulhu Chronicles on my Android Tablet. Still in early access but very playable.

The Witcher: Enhanced  - Chapter IV. It's V or Epilogue.    I'm just getting my ass handed to me, because I am just running low on potions.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Pete Dero

Not in the mood for real Grog gaming.

So I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider last weekend and I am now ready to start Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Tripoli

Going to the WWI aircraft flyin at Wright Patterson AFB, so little gaming for me https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Upcoming/WWI-Dawn-Patrol/
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

nelmsm

PBEM turns, JTS playtesting, and trying to learn Victoria 2. Picked it up for $5.00 along with the House Divided DLC for $4.99 in the Paradox sale