Started by Jarhead0331, June 08, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Tpek

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

sandman2575

Yes, congrats. Great article by Tim S. as well. Mentions (in addition to GrogHeads) several things we've been discussing around here, especially ye olde "Why isn't Combat Mission on Steam" debate. Interview with BF's Steve very interesting.

mbar

Grog
Heads
Grogheads
GROGHEADS!!  \m/

Cyrano

Smuggling a KS onto the pages of RPS is a win of minor consequence utterly out of proportion to the joy it is presently bringing me.

Thanks, guys.

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Grogheads: Making Gaming Great Again.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

And so it begins. 

Soon we shall reign over the world of gaming from a throne decorated with the skulls of our enemies. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Quote from: SirAndrewD on June 08, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
And so it begins. 

Soon we shall reign over the world of gaming from a throne decorated with the skulls of our enemies.

Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven.  >:D
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

OJsDad

Well done Jim.

One site to rule them all.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.