Author Topic: Grogheads in the news...  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Toonces

• Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
Re: Grogheads in the news...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 05:53:12 PM »
Oh Hell yes!  And I knew Cyrano before he was "cool" LOL!

You go girl!   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

Offline Steelgrave

• Sgt at Arms
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • Sic nos sic sacra tuemur
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 05:57:12 PM »
And so it begins. 

Soon we shall reign over the world of gaming from a throne decorated with the skulls of our enemies.

Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven.  >:D

+1  to both of ya!    8) O0
"Nice job, Steelie. I think you've offended everyone in this thread"  O0  .......Mirth

"-- insert Steelie rant here--"......Sir Slash

Offline Toonces

• Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
Have we discussed Command of the Sea here?  Because that was positively moin-loistening.   :smitten:   :buck2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
Quite.
"Grogheads should be the only tribe on this site.”

- Besilarius, Community Sage

Offline MetalDog

• GrogHeads Mods
  • Arquebusier
  • Central Scrutinizer
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »
Awesome job, Jim!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Offline FarAway Sooner

• Viking
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 11:31:55 PM »
Well done, Jim.  But if any of us thought frequent posting here was going to ever help us find girlfriends, I'm not sure that blurb did much to support that hope.

;D

Offline mirth

• Tercio
  • Cardboard Harlot
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 12:22:20 AM »
Well done, Jim.  But if any of us thought frequent posting here was going to ever help us find girlfriends, I'm not sure that blurb did much to support that hope.

;D

If you read the Kriegsspeil thread and thought you were ever going to have a girlfriend, well....sorry
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can’t ‘un’ until you ‘pre’, son." - Gus

Offline Shelldrake

• Man-at-Arms
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 05:03:01 AM »
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Offline Jarhead0331

• Judge Advocate General
  • Administrator
  • Arquebusier
  • Global Moderator, General Counsel, Heavy Weapons
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 05:22:50 AM »

;D

If you read the Kriegsspeil thread and thought you were ever going to have a girlfriend, well....sorry

Mirth...crusher of dreams...naysayer of hope.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Offline Barthheart

• Order of the Square Button
  • Arquebusier
  • Looking for walkie-talkies in 1809.....
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 05:25:25 AM »

;D

Mirth...crusher of dreams...naysayer of hope.

Speaker of truths.....
PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Square corners

I'm not a drunk, I'm just Canadian - Shawn Germain

Offline mbar

• Velites
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 08:51:47 AM »
Have we discussed Command of the Sea here?  Because that was positively moin-loistening.   :smitten:   :buck2:

Yes that does look promising. More info needed.
"I’d tell y’all to give them the same amount of love you gave me, but that’s just kind of a mean thing to wish on them!" -- Brant Guillory