Bullseye dice

Started by bayonetbrant, February 25, 2016, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

just arrived from Black Oak Workshop.  It was a Kickstarter campaign a while ago

shipped in a small baggie

included a nice fridge magnet that I don't ever recall being advertised in the KS campaign

Five of the colors they offered.  There was also beige, but it looked ugly.  I think there was also a red-on-black option.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Those are pretty cool, but I think it'd distract me from doing quick results.  Are you going to play with them?

bayonetbrant

when I get back to RPGing, yes :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I dare them to make a d20!

bayonetbrant

FWIW, the Black Oak guys - Craig Zipse, specifically - was one of the nicest dudes I ran across at Origins 2017.

And yes, I bought a bunch of dice from him :)

Some arrow D8s, some class-specific d6s, a couple of six-shooter d6s, and a vanishing-knight damage die.