Falcon 4 BMS :: Training

Started by PanzersEast, December 31, 2013, 06:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mower

Copy fellas, I will visit from time to time.  Also if any questions arise I can assist in filling in some blanks.  All the best.

jomni

Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2014, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on January 07, 2014, 04:46:25 PM
I am moving these tutorials over to my revamped site thus fulfilling part of my New Year's Goal.... I'll be posting more Tutorials, Reviews etc.... all over there.

http://www.linesofcommand.com

PE

Nice.  I will link this to my blog.

http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com

Mower

Jarhead0331

Damn. I just rediscovered this thread accidentally by doing a random internet search. Totally forgot it existed. PanzerEast, are you still flying. If you hop into the "Hey Flight simmers" read you'll see that I recently picked this up again and am finally laser focused on mastering it. I'm making really steady progress...very comfortable with cold start, take off, flight and landing. Practicing now deploying GP bombs in ccip mode and starting to get ready for GBUs by learning the TGP.

Would love for you to pickup and continue your training posts here, especially now that BMS is up to 4.33.3.

You can track my recent progress starting on page 4 here http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=19208.45

I'll continue to update my progress and post questions here from now on.

Check six!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

Today I created a basic training mission with a simple flight plan out of Yechon airbase to the KOTAR bomb range. The template is easy to swap munitions for practicing different systems. This time, I loaded Gp bombs and CBUs and took on a TGP to play around with, as that is the primary system I'm working on learning now. Ran full startup from the ramp, took off, flew the circuit, blew some dirt up and then landed back at base. I'm really starting to get the hang of the basics. Very exciting and it's really a rewarding feeling.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

PanzersEast

Flying IL-2 got me stirred up to break open the Falcon again.  Its has been a while, but still is the best.  Just have to get back in the swing of things for cockpit and avionic management.... a lot of rust.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on April 05, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Flying IL-2 got me stirred up to break open the Falcon again.  Its has been a while, but still is the best.  Just have to get back in the swing of things for cockpit and avionic management.... a lot of rust.

Make sure you upgrade to 4.33u5.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

PanzersEast

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 05, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on April 05, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Make sure you upgrade to 4.33u5.

Thanks, just updated.  Just need to read the release notes.