Main Menu

Call your friday

Started by Anguille, April 06, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

New song (cover) by one of my fav singer.

Going to play mostly:

- Civilization VI. Finisching my first real campaign. The end gets tedious while the beginning was fun. It seems i am mostly clicking "end turn" now.

- Dawn of Andromeda. A new dlc has been released (with spying etc). Playing one campaign of that.

solops

Something is wrong. I cannot get excited about anything. I may just read.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

JudgeDredd

I think I'll fire up Battle for Stalingrad/Moscow, DCS, Ghost Recon:Wildlands...sorry, Far Cry 5 and maybe a driving game...probably F1 2017.

I'll also get tore into my Airfix 1/72 Vulcan and try and get it finished.
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Quote from: solops on April 06, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
Something is wrong. I cannot get excited about anything. I may just read.

I'm in the same boat. Very sad.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

I'm still enjoying the chaos that is Red Orchestra 2 - getting a better handle on the weapon differences with WW2 vs Viet Nam stuff - so I don't see me wandering away from that anytime soon. (Insert Vietnamese man shouting "Yaahhh!," here)

Will also chow down on the Delta Green rpg books when I can.

Have fun folks, and stay safe.

Barthheart

Jena KS.... the end is nigh... maybe.... ???  :D

Genesis VASSAL... My Egyptians are slowly getting their feet back under them after 2 barbarian invasion in the first 2 turns!  :tickedoff:

Exercising new video card with super high settings in No Man's Sky, Steel Division '44, Civ VI, Endless Space 2.

Shopping for a new dishwasher before the current one decides to barf water all over my kitchen.  #:-)

Looking at my pool still being a frozen block of ice ..... :pullhair:

Also looking at my convertable still stored in my garage when I should be driving it already.....  :(

jamus34

Reading up on Battletech lore and getting prepped for Ysk's Goodwill's Grognards BT forum game.

Lost steam on playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but with the amount of time already sunk I want to finish it.

Monster Hunter World is really the reason why. After picking it up I gave it some lip service and quickly fell away. Watched some videos, starting to "get it" and it's got me hooked now.
Insert witty comment here.

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 06, 2018, 03:38:53 AM
I think I'll fire up Battle for Stalingrad/Moscow, DCS, Ghost Recon:Wildlands...sorry, Far Cry 5 and maybe a driving game...probably F1 2017.

I'll also get tore into my Airfix 1/72 Vulcan and try and get it finished.

War Thunder.  Lots of Primitive Planes!  Even torpedo planes!

BanzaiCat

I'm pretty much in board game nirvana at the moment - just got Black Orchestra a couple of days ago and played through it a couple of times - very engaging game. Also got Raiders Of The Deep and want to give that a go. Also have other things I need to play for reviews. My table is currently empty as I am paralyzed with indecision as to which review title I need to go with first (yes, BB, it should be Colonial Twilight of course...).

Going to be solidly busy though the whole weekend. Not sure I'll have time for board games. And there's nothing really doing it for me game-wise on the PC except another playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas, but that's winding down now as I've already maxed my level at 50 and haven't visited probably half the locations on the map yet. Also my character can pretty much murderize anything and has an arsenal that rivals a small Eastern European dictatorship, so there's really no challenge in it at this point.

PanzersEast

The trifecta of flight simming spanning aviation....

IL-2 Stalingrad / Moscow
Falcon BMS
Wings Over Flanders Fields

With possibly a little EU IV mixed in.

Gusington

Finishing up Deadlight (it's quite short like me) and will start a Planescape: Torment EE game, and perhaps a dwarf campaign in Warhammer: Total War. Also eyeing AssCreed: Origins lustily.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Total War Arena
Have not thought further than that yet. Everybody has the flu/colds down here. Really burned me out this week.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

BanzaiCat

I got Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition recently and tried another Dwarf team, but even this iteration of BB cheats so badly it's impossible to make any progress. Maybe dwarves aren't always the answer, but they're supposed to be the best team for a newb since they have high Armor and are supposedly nearly impossible to knock over (though the game could give two sh*ts about those facts and routinely ignores both).

Gusington

Dwarves are always the answer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gonna have to add War of the Zombie PC to my play list for the weekend.  :D