IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Discussion

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 28, 2013, 06:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronX

It's been a long time coming, but hopefully worth the wait. Just don't start it with Mods On checked as it crashed my game (fixed when unchecked).

Tuna

Quote from: W8taminute on March 18, 2019, 06:10:16 PM
How are you feeling Tuna?

Not too bad, had to stay an extra day in the hospital. Definitely be long time before I'm flying. I should've lent you my gear!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 27, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Oh, well at this point its not a broken mess or at least it seems reasonably functional to me.

And somewhere over Kuban, the U-2VS:

SirAndrewD

Yeah, thanks to you reprobates I now own Kuban, Bodenplatte and Tank Crew.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 27, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Oh, well at this point its not a broken mess or at least it seems reasonably functional to me.

And (also over the Kuban) -- P-47D-28:

Jarhead0331

I'm waiting for the ME-262 to pick up bodenplatte.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2019, 01:57:53 PM
:o

...Me 262 you say?

Yep.  It already has the P-47 and FW190-D9.  The P-51D is in the pipeline as well.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

I for one am waiting for Bodenplatte to pick up Bodenplatte.  ::)

(No beta testing Bodenplatte for me. Heck, I still haven't worked much on my Moscow-to-Kuban career...!)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: SirAndrewD on April 26, 2019, 02:00:24 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2019, 01:57:53 PM
:o

...Me 262 you say?

Yep.  It already has the P-47 and FW190-D9.  The P-51D is in the pipeline as well.

The new Spit flies rings around everything else in the sky.  Makes online a slog.  Oh look, everyone's in a Spit...again.

JasonPratt

To be fair, didn't Goering agree with that, too?  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!