Summer 2019 Is Here!

Started by Sir Slash, April 30, 2019, 01:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

OK. Ninety degrees here NOW, so it's official... Summer has begun. Cool drink, check. Sunscreen, check. Crotch sized ice bag, check. I'm ready!  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Bite me!

Forecast tomorrow is snow with ice pellets changing to freezing rain and a high of 3C (39F).  :buck2:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I was about to say, I'm sure I saw forecast for a narrow band of 10" accumulation yesterday!

Still, a good idea to start the summer 2019 weather thread.  <:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Weather here is completely random, each day Earth throws some dice to consult a table to see what we should have.

JasonPratt

DM: ".....hm. Apparently Flinds will be spawning random encounters for a while!"

Wisconsin and the rest of North America: "WRONG RANDOM TABLE!"

DM: "Opps. But this sounds horrifying, epic, and hilarious, so you can just deal with it, trolololol!"

Internet: {starts grinding Dogmen for the extra xp}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sir Slash

Barth, I'm sorry your pellets are turning to ice but my 'pellets' are melting in my shorts.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Well, several consecutive days of unbearable heat... guess Summer is here to stay for a while now.

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 30, 2019, 01:49:32 PM
OK. Ninety degrees here NOW, so it's official... Summer has begun. Cool drink, check. Sunscreen, check. Crotch sized ice bag, check. I'm ready!  8)

Sounds like you forgot something.  Are you wearing your dark sunglasses so you can properly look at all of the summer sights that might walk by?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

....wasn't that the purpose of the ice bag?  ???

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Jason's right, can't have an, 'overheat' this early in the season.  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

It ain't summer till the Steam sale.

Being hot doesn't count.  It's been hot in Alabama since January.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

I dunno. I thought you guys were actually pretty cold in the National Championship Game.  :timeout: