Please Read - Important Changes at Grogheads

Started by Jarhead0331, September 07, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Really and for true? How strange. Reposting from a different site. Kinda takes the fun out of the joke when you can't see the image!

trailrunner

Staggerwing

Doesn't show in Safari but it does in Chrome.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

trailrunner

trailrunner

Staggerwing

Safari's what I mostly use but I keep Chrome as a backup for any Safari Weirdness. However, I'm considering switching to Firefox as my backup due to Google's current Skynet adoration trend.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Gusington

Showed on my gaming PC in Chrome but does not show on my iPad in Safari...🤡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Well there ya go guys- Skynet approves of the Gus meme in question.