Main Menu

FRIDAY Ga Ga

Started by Jarhead0331, August 09, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Hmmmm...if baby sleeps and I get a break, Star Citizen 3.6.1, AoW Planetfall, and maybe some more Cliff Empires?

Everyone enjoy...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jamus34

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 09, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Hmmmm...if baby sleeps and I get a break, Star Citizen 3.6.1, AoW Planetfall, and maybe some more Cliff Empires?

Everyone enjoy...

Hope that happens for you. My 2nd daughter didn't sleep well or for full overnight for the first 2 years of her life. I'm pretty sure I lost some of my sanity in that time.

Probably spending most of my time with Oxygen not included with some catchup time on Asscreed Odyssea and Red Dead 2
Insert witty comment here.

FlickJax

New football (soccer) season starts in England tomorrow so will be watching footie.... just bought 'slay the spire' on a friends recommendation so will try that out too :)

jamus34

Let me know how Spire is, I saw / read something on it and it has my interest piqued.
Insert witty comment here.

Crossroads

Quote from: FlickJax on August 09, 2019, 06:59:25 AM
New football (soccer) season starts in England tomorrow so will be watching footie.... just bought 'slay the spire' on a friends recommendation so will try that out too :)
It begins today, actually, with Finnish GOAT vs Merseyside Reds. I am with latter however, should be a nice game though!

Received my BGG marketplace order for Against the Odds magazine's Khe Sanh 1968 game by John Prados (of Rise and Decline of Third Reich fame). Interesting looking articles, too. Should be fun!

Maybe some TOAW IV too, as this is the computer wargaming side of Grogs  O:-)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Tripoli

Working on CMANO description files, FoG-Empires and getting my butt kicked in a FoGII tournament.  Also BoC work. 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

Grand daughters birthday party tomorrow so probably not much gaming.  :'(  If it gets quiet, I'll play a little Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition where one of the new characters is a vampire thief-stess, 'Hexxen'. Maybe I'll take her out for a spin to see how well she knows her thief-stuff.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Quote from: Crossroads on August 09, 2019, 09:50:09 AM
Quote from: FlickJax on August 09, 2019, 06:59:25 AM
It begins today, actually, with Finnish GOAT vs Merseyside Reds. I am with latter however, should be a nice game though!

Received my BGG marketplace order for Against the Odds magazine's Khe Sanh 1968 game by John Prados (of Rise and Decline of Third Reich fame). Interesting looking articles, too. Should be fun!

Maybe some TOAW IV too, as this is the computer wargaming side of Grogs  O:-)

Awesome!  Let us know what you think.

I'm currently playing the Vassal module of VG Vietnam 1965-1975 and I'm just amazed at how deep that game is.  Makes me wish I got it when it came out back in the day.   :(
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

A vampire thief is available in Baldur's Gate 2??

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Still loving DCS. Getting the hang of the F-18. Figured out the JDAM and litening pod (bombs and AGM-65E). Last one is the HARM. Have to say that using the litening pod the set up the JDAM is pretty damned easy. Surprised.

I'm loving this sim and it's the first flight sim I've been into. Still trying to learn the mission editor. Created a pretty big operation but it's tough to get the timing down as well as getting AI troops to move and fight like I want.

Had planned to give Field of Glory:Empires a go but as I don't have a lot of game-time, I end up on DCS
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir Slash

Gentlemen, this is Hexxat, female vampire thief custom made for BG 2. Very good with crossbows, short swords, and snarky one-liners, "You're lucky I'm here" and, "Is that the best you can do"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

RommelFox

I'm going to continue my Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai campaign and start Order of Battle Blitzkrieg.  This is assuming my children sleep :D
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Gusington

I had no idea that such a character was possible in Baldur's Gate 2. Does it affect gameplay? Do you have to constantly feed, etc.?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

No, nothing like that so far. She has a thing that allows her to go out in daylight too. As well as her own related quest. There are 3 or 4 NPC's created for BG 2 EE all with their own quests. However all are of 'Evil' alignment so don't get along with the other traditional NPC's like Minsc and Jaheria. I picked her up to try to get a decent thief because my last quest I nearly lost the entire party to traps.  :pullhair:  She has good thief abilities and other vamps can't drain levels off her experience by hitting her.

MetalDog

Through the kindness of some brunch buddies, I have logged 40 hours since Monday on Field of Glory:Empires.  I am terrible at it.  In my defense, I haven't read the manual, only watched the Tutorials, and got a couple of tips from Tuna.  However, he showed me a screenshot of his second game and he's KILLING it!!!  I feel so inadequate :(
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob