The Front Page AAR - Outpost Gamma

Started by bayonetbrant, July 05, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Ha! Good stuff.... love the base 's nickname....  O0

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Silent Disapproval Robot

mirth

I love the smell of fried Irdan in the morning!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Silent Disapproval Robot

But how can we be sure they're truly dead?  I say we send Bob out to poke 'em with a stick.

airboy

I visited Little Bighorn a couple of years ago.  Seems like a lot of natives. 
Can they run?  Can you?

Silent Disapproval Robot

I see them more as Zulus....but in space.

bayonetbrant

Silent Disapproval Robot

I think you might have referred to me when talking about Bob's attacks on the northern flank.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm more than happy to take credit for someone else's work (especially Bob's).

bayonetbrant

mirth