Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Still a no go. Here's what I'm getting :

I can see the league, I just have no way to join it. One of the options in the Finish Setting Up Your League section in the top right is create team, but that button is grayed out and does nothing for me.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Thanks Brant.  Whatever you figured out got you into the league.

Nah yahoo did away with the password thing for some reason.  It's supposed to just be the league url that gets you into the league.

Arctic Blast

It let me send a request to the commissioner. So hopefully...hopefully...a canuck presence will once more bring the maple to fantasy baseball.

bayonetbrant

I sent a request to the commish, and it worked somehow.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I replied to your request, Brant.  Not sure if that had any effect.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

I'm in, with the link you sent.  So it worked :)

Bison

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 27, 2014, 10:56:03 PM
It let me send a request to the commissioner. So hopefully...hopefully...a canuck presence will once more bring the maple to fantasy baseball.

I sent you a reply with the link.

undercovergeek

bayonetbrant

Any chance we could go back to a head-to-head league?  I just liked the smack talk / attitude better than just watching a bunch of compilers pad their stats all year.
:)

Marty Ward

Just waiting for the commissioner to let me join. I'm good with any format.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Arctic Blast

I'm in! Prepare for smack talk that won't be backed up by a poorly performing team!

Bison

I sent back a few replies. 

Metaldog are you getting the requests too?

MetalDog

I am.  I replied to Brant And AB.  I'll go check my Hotmail account for any more.

MetalDog

Sent your invite, Marty.  Can't have a baseball league without the champ :)  And I second a H2H.