Origins 2018 ~ June 13-17 (Columbus OH)

Started by bayonetbrant, June 21, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

Is that worse than the They're Taking the Hobbits to Eisengard bit?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

panzerde

Quote from: mirth on June 08, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
I'd rather play Hanseatic Wheat Orgy.

Now, let's not get out of hand, here. That;s like consenting to Balrog sex.

bob48

If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent.......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

panzerde

Quote from: bob48 on June 08, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to consent.......

Just like boredom and playing a Euro. There's no consent involved.

bbmike

Well, at least I won't be distracted by the Master of Orion board game this year.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

panzerde

No matter what it beats being next to the My 'Lil Pony booth again.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: panzerde on June 08, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
No matter what it beats being next to the My 'Lil Pony booth again.

Glitter Cavalry!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

skirmish_tactics

Greetings all. I wanted to hold off on posting on this thread until I was sure I was going to be able to make it to Origins (I just moved from the UK to the US a couple days ago).

I will be at the Con (my first time ever) and will have the pre-production copy of Pavlov's House (from DVG) with me. My primary reason for being there is to meet with publishers and demo one of my games that was recently released (Orc-lympics from Brain Games).

But what I REALLY want to do is meet the Grogheads crew. So I will make sure to head to Central Command and say hi. If anyone is interested in checking Pavlov's House out, let me know.

bayonetbrant

Awesome!

We've even got an open-gaming table in our area where you could get Pavlov's House out for a while :)

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=19848.msg612057#msg612057
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

skirmish_tactics

That's cool - thanks!

I'm still not sure which days and times I'll be at the Con, but I'll most likely be there all day Friday and Saturday. I know I'll be spending a few hours each day I'm there with Brain games, but other than that I want to focus on wargaming. The open gaming table sounds great. I'll check the sign up sheet as soon as I get there.

Thanks again!

Cyrano

I'm one of the vanity counters in Pavlov's House, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it came out :)!

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806