DVG - Warfighter!

Started by DanVerssen, March 28, 2014, 10:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Took my Warfighter footlocker out of the closet yesterday evening and ran two missions.
:bd:

I enjoyed it so much that I am going to spend a big chunk of my day off tomorrow playing some more!
DVG sure knows how to make fun (if lightweight) solitaire games!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

BanzaiCat

They're definitely very enjoyable. I like the WW2 version more than the modern combat, but that's just a thematic personal preference and nothing against either of their games.  O0

Yskonyn

Most of today I spent playing Warfighter. Very 'zen' actually after having had the urge to go electronic before all the time.
This was much more relaxing and a day off well spent!

One mission ended in a complete nailbiter where I got stalled by the enemies for 3 turns putting pressure on reaching the objective in time.
When finally reaching it the enemies rolled out the heavy hardware in one go! Mission impossible! ☺️
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."