Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 09, 2017, 04:55:35 PM
Quote from: mirth on November 06, 2017, 02:36:07 PM
^hawt

Ramming in Rome II

On a French Armored Cruiser (not a protected cruiser I don't think) in the "Solomons" in World of Warships.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 18, 2017, 12:30:20 AM
^hawt

Ramming in Rome II

On a French Armored Cruiser (not a protected cruiser I don't think) in the "Solomons" in World of Warships.

William of Orange wins by a nose and stops the Nine-years war at 3 years or so.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 18, 2017, 12:30:20 AM
^hawt

Ramming in Rome II

Friant in the "Solomons" looking for trouble at sunrise.  Supposedly this ship has secondaries (machine guns?).  Anyway, she is fast and carries a lot of torpedoes.

Sir Slash

Ohhhh. That's too pretty to shot at.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 24, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

she does well in the cruiser crowd vs the AI battles.  the only puzzle is what the secondaries are.  I still think they must be machine guns since I don't see anything else (or even any machine guns).

MengJiao

Another French cruiser.  Has a catapult fighter and poor secondary guns.  the main armament shoots 50% farther so that's a plus.  The Friant was completed in 1919, This one is from 1926.  Other than the longer range on the guns, its main advantage is that it is farther along the tech tree.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 24, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

she does well in the cruiser crowd vs the AI battles.  the only puzzle is what the secondaries are.  I still think they must be machine guns since I don't see anything else (or even any machine guns).

The secondaries are perfectly normal (8 guns in 4 dual turrets)...the wierd ones are on the ship from 1926.

Anyway...in other news, my Umbrian Hoplites are punching forward versus a mob of Apulians:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 27, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

Anyway...in other news, my Umbrian Hoplites are punching forward versus a mob of Apulians:

And in the next battle of the campaign, Samnite swordsmen chew a hole in the Apulian line:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 28, 2017, 07:11:43 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on November 27, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

And in the next battle of the campaign, Samnite swordsmen chew a hole in the Apulian line:

Rhodian Slingers drive off spearmen in the Rome II DLC:

MengJiao

Armored Lydian Hoplites -- lots of them!

MengJiao

Here I am trying to save the baggage.  I think the baggage will be saved and the enemy defeated but I'm not going to be able to exit the wagons in th 19 turns that are left or maybe I will (they go two squares rectalineagarly on open ground, but only one if diagonal or not open)...must check

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 25, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Another French cruiser.  Has a catapult fighter and poor secondary guns.  the main armament shoots 50% farther so that's a plus.  The Friant was completed in 1919, This one is from 1926.  Other than the longer range on the guns, its main advantage is that it is farther along the tech tree.

Same ship -- better fire control -- rainy day on the catapult

MengJiao

More baggage lost.  Here is a Roman unit in the Rome II DLC having a lot of trouble with a Gothic Army.