What Happens Next

Started by bayonetbrant, November 12, 2012, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

‎"you're all sitting in the bar surrounded by other knaves, adventurers, and scalliwags all wearing 'for rent' sings on your backs when a mysterious dark-robed, one-eyed stranger with a limp and an Italian accent picks you out of the crowd for a conversation."

What happens next...?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

JasonPratt

"I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU THERE ARE TOO MANY PENDANTS OR SIGILS OR SOMETHING SINGING 'FOR RENT' HERE IN THIS ROOM, PLUS THE NORMAL CROWD CHATTER! THANK CHRIST I'M NOT ONE OF THEM! -- IF YOU WANT TO TALK, LET'S STEP OUT ONTO THE FRONT PATIO AND FIND A TABLE!"

>:D

Whereupon I very carefully keep both hands on any valuables that might get pickpocketed, either by this clown or any associate of his using him as a distraction. But at worst he might be someone I can knock on the head and uncover an assassin or mugger ring, and so both reduce the amount of nefarity oppressing the town and score a bit of profit along the way.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!