Main Menu

Hi from melbourne

Started by pontrumlee, December 06, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pontrumlee

25 year old biotech student from melbourne. I only recently started getting into wargaming in the past few months when i started looking for something more cerebral in my strategy.

My type of games in the genre are 3d tactical and hex based strategic. My most played games are graviteam, War in the west and east and cmano.

I recently started getting into youtubing because I really want to expand the audience for these types of games, plus I want to make tutorial videos out there for people that are trying to get into these games, but find the manuals or the ui a bit...esoteric.

I just linked one of my videos in the videos thread of computer wargaming, so...yeah check it out.
Hello, my name is Pon, nice to meet you

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Pete Dero

Quote from: pontrumlee on December 06, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
I just linked one of my videos in the videos thread of computer wargaming, so...yeah check it out.

Welcome.

Might verify because no new video showing in that thread.

JasonPratt

Quote from: pontrumlee on December 06, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
My most played games are graviteam, War in the west and east and cmano.

Well, you're ahead of me already!  :bd:

Looking forward to your videos.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

Wow...new to wargaming and you've started with graviteam series, War in the East and Wast and CMANO? You sure have jumped into the deep end! You've got guts, kid!

Welcome aboard.

We'd be happy to post some of your videos on the main page from time to time. PM me, if interested.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs, Pontrumlee. It's great to have new members and new wargamers so dedicated to sharing the joys of our Hobby/Passion/Obsession. Good Show young man! O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.