By Jupiter's Cock - its a Domina AAR

Started by undercovergeek, January 28, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

LOL - surprised "I" won because my avatar apparently sucks. :)

I appreciate your tenacity in turning him into a fighter.

bob48

I love some of the names. 'Brant the Downtrodden' and 'Jason the Unsilent' made me chuckle.

Tee-hee!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

I fear "Staberius".

I shall compose a song... ahem.

"Run run run, run awaayy -- ah, stabby stabby, run run run, run awaaayy {repeat}"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

I like it, Jason. It has a certain je ne sais quoi to it.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

It's also a reference to "Elan the bard" from The Order of the Stick.

Be warned, this long-running web-series will consume your free time like cocaine. But it's a genius affectionate satire to DnD editions and tropes.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

BanzaiCat

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 18, 2018, 01:18:14 PM
It's also a reference to "Elan the bard" from The Order of the Stick.

Be warned, this long-running web-series will consume your free time like cocaine. But it's a genius affectionate satire to DnD editions and tropes.

+1

I finally got caught up with them a couple of years ago and usually wait a month or three before going back to read more, to give him time to build them up.

JasonPratt

Ahem.

Cough. Cough.

THERE WAS A FINAL BATTLE GOING ON!

Hack.

undercovergeek

undercovergeek

So it turns out the end of year Emporers championship is ALL my ludus versus ALL his - i have guys here in pants armed with sticks, not even that - this is going to be brutal and theres nothing i can do

Sir Slash (best name ever for a gladiator) and Brant the Downtrodden are getting it for some reason, Bob the Nutter is in there somewhere, and you'll notice Gus has hardly taken a scratch

It was all going well until Domitius the Bringer of Blood appeared from nowhere - 1806 hit points WTFing F!!??

And then he got Gus'd and then everyone else got Gus'd. Gus almost single handedly takes down Caesars finest. Metal Dog, Mirth, Lover of Goats and Brant are all stood behind him, pointing and jeering - Bob, Banzai, Jason are all errr resting. Although they did surrender and havent died

And then its all over - weve won!! Its total carnage

We're awarded an absolute fortune and sent back to the ludus. Before you can say 'stab' - training begins and the next season starts

Silent Disapproval Robot

Awww....I didn't get to fight and bleed.

undercovergeek

youre one of those fine fellows above been honed and chiseled - i dont know if the difficulty resets and the season starts all over again, if thats the case i know now i can train up 2 gods of war

BanzaiCat

So those of us that got gutted I presume are done permanent-like?

undercovergeek

Quote from: BanzaiCat on March 03, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

nah because now i have the cash to buy some serious prebuilt gladiators instead of peasants - i will rename these in your honour and your rise to glory will be swift

JasonPratt

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 03, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on March 03, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

nah because now i have the cash to buy some serious prebuilt gladiators instead of peasants - i will rename these in your honour and your rise to glory will be swift

Actually, I thought you said we surrendered.  ???