"Feeling Old" 2018 Edition

Started by bayonetbrant, January 03, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlickJax

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 11, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
I've been with my wife for 30 years in May this year and been married for 25 in June!  :'( ;D

I've also been under lock and key for 25 years this year JD.....September for me though

DoctorQuest

Quote from: trailrunner on January 11, 2018, 06:18:56 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 11, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
I've been with my wife for 30 years in May this year and been married for 25 in June!  :'( ;D

We're coming up on our 35th anniversary this July.

36th in May.  O0

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

20 For us back in September. My wife is a tolerant type.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 11, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
20 For us back in September. My wife is a tolerant type.  :notworthy:

Either that or incredibly lazy :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I have been with The Wife for 21 years this year, 16 of them married. Holy crap.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is she aware of that?  ;D   At Twenty your 'A' game has to kick in cause their friends at the Hair Salon starts telling them it's time to trade-up. So resort to the 'Pretend Interest' in house remodeling or trips to romantic places that cost a lot of money. Jewelry also works along with taking her car shopping. In some cases you may have to actually listen to her in conversations while sports is on TV-- extreme I know. If all else fails, start picking-up your underware off the bedroom floor.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

on the left is actor Kevin James; on the right is future WWE star Mick Foley

we all looked like dorks back in high school, huh?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Not me. I was hot. That's why I stayed in High School 6 years.  :uglystupid2:

Gusington

School of continuing education eh? I graduated with a kid like that. He was supposed to graduate in 1987 and graduated with me...in 1992 :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

So, he must have gone into politics then. Perfect fit.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Good stuff there. Ever since phone booths have gone away, I don't know WHERE people go to have sex in public now?