Charles Manson in grave condition

Started by Greybriar, November 16, 2017, 09:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

For what it's worth: Charles Manson reportedly in grave condition at California hospital

(mod edit for thread icon now that he's thankfully kicked his oxygen habit)
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

No kidding.

My mom was friends with Sharon Tate's sister when they were little. They used to play together. She remembered Sharon Tate the few times she saw her as larger than life in her eyes as a little girl.

He can't go to enough hells, IMO.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I won't lose any sleep when he passes. In fact, I may even sleep better. Hell has his 'Man of the Year Award' waiting on him.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

em2nought

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 16, 2017, 11:03:02 AM
I won't lose any sleep when he passes. In fact, I may even sleep better. Hell has his 'Man of the Year Award' waiting on him.

Hell and GQ no doubt.  ;)
Stolen elections have consequences.

JasonPratt

^ But you repeat yourself. ;)

I think he can get enough of "the unquenchable fire the eonian", sooner or later, and should have been sent on his way to judgment sooner. No telling how long it will take for him to learn and choose to do better. But I trust God will save even Manson from his sins, eventually, and reconcile him successfully with those he has victimized. Might take a while. But it would be unseemly to the last degree (as St. Athanasius argued) for even Manson to be finally lost: that's an important principle point to Christmas coming up (my commentary last year on St. Ath's rationale for the incarnation) and to the unexpected background of the slaughter of the innocents in that story (where several years ago I dug into the scriptural background of righteous Rachel weeping for her slain children: victimizers, not only victims, are being grieved over, and are being promised salvation eventually through the riddle of  God doing "a new thing" in how "a woman encompasses a man".)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Very true Jason. What a Witness he would make if he were to truly repent. I think it's more likely the Cleveland Browns will win every football game and the Superbowl. Three years straight!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If I was the Devil, I'd watch my back with that sum-bitch around.

OJsDad

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 20, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
If I was the Devil, I'd watch my back with that sum-bitch around.

He's got a lot of experience with the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Jarhead0331

I heard millennials have been reported posting various RIP and prayer thoughts under the mistaken belief that Charles Manson was Marilyn Manson...is there any hope for the future?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18