nothing worth reading reducted

Started by gameleaper, October 31, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I thought the tilt was caused by a blast from HOWARD STERN'S ASSSSS!!!

BABABOOEY!  BABABOOEY!  HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!!!11!!   :DD
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MikeGER

Quote from: gameleaper on October 31, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

that all sounds good, but if the Sun is pulling the whole planet in circles, I think the pull would be strong enough to overcome small effects in relation to a planets mass.
the gravitational pull is there, but because the earth is spinning fast like a heavy gyroscope it leads to an effect called

axial precession   instead of straitening up the axis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

and if you ask why: its about Physics Law of conservation of angular momentum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_momentum

and if you ask why there are those spooky conservation laws.

it goes back to the axiom that if you have a physical system it should not be differ from which point in space (or in which spatial frame of reference) you (mathematical) describe its physical parameters.

more on this can be found here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether%27s_theorem

in simple words.
if you have two scientists in different labs (let say London and Paris, or in Pasadena and in a lab on Mars ) doing a measurement at different time you want the result should not be changed just by the change of location or the time a measurement is made. both scientists work depend on that the fundamental laws of physics are independent of location or time they are studied.

Gameleaper
again, seriously! enlist to a course of basic physics in your home town  :bd: it will be fun  O0
(... not sooo much for his teacher, i guess  ^-^)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

gameleaper

reducted

undercovergeek

Stuff

gameleaper

reducted

undercovergeek

There was more but I changed my mind

Im just happy you finally posted something people want to reply to

Jarhead0331

Quote from: gameleaper on November 01, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

thx , I'm sure your right, but I have a different viewpoint, I don't constrain myself by what others have learned, I look at things with fresh eyes, The one thing I can see here is maybe the SUN has a lobsided core, maybe not maybe your right But I just look beyond whats obvious

I'm sure you're the next Copernicus.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 01, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

Im just happy you finally posted something people want to reply to

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMN! That burned so much I actually got singed.  >:D
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus