Main Menu

Sniper Elite 4!

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 07, 2016, 07:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Maybe you didn't find a host of different items like wine and gold in Sniper Elite 2?

Did you take on many Italians?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on March 11, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

No idea.....I simply aim and shoot at the bad people, didn't wait around for ID :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on March 11, 2017, 12:31:35 PM
:-[

When you have tons of bad guys rushing you, tough to take time:)  By the end of my campaign, I believe my enemy body count was just around 900.  Guessing my soldier should be awarded some kind of medal for single handily winning the war:)

I forgot about the FREE kill hitler mission so I still need to complete that and probably the additional DLC that will eventually come.

Jarhead0331

^Maybe you didn't find a host of different items like wine and gold in Sniper Elite 2?

Now you have me concerned. You seem utterly obsessed with fighting Italians...what's your beef?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 11, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

Now you have me concerned. You seem utterly obsessed with fighting Italians...what's your beef?

Gus had a bad experience with a cannoli.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

We've been through this before. I just want to know if the Royal Italian Army is represented as an enemy.

I am just about done with Sniper Elite II and both the Russians and the Germans are portrayed as enemies.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on March 11, 2017, 07:08:48 PM
We've been through this before. I just want to know if the Royal Italian Army is represented as an enemy.

I am just about done with Sniper Elite II and both the Russians and the Germans are portrayed as enemies.

So you say...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

You really need to open up about the cannoli incident. It will be cathartic for you.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

<looks at Steam Sniper Elite 4 page with teary eyes>

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd