Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: FRIDAY bomb
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 12:02:55 PM »
You were supposed to lie!!

What about it donít you like?

Iíve read a lot of comments on how it is easy to play ESO as a single player game, which is exactly why I bought it.

Would also be good to get more info on why you like Warlock II - I also got it at a Steam sale and spent extra money on DLC just to get the Bawb-recommended Renaissance mod.

Still have to fire it up :/
« Last post by Steelgrave on Today at 11:55:07 AM »
Gus, I tried Elder Scrolls Online maybe a year back and was disappointed. I probably put more time into Skyrim than any game I've ever owned and I badly wanted to love ESO but it just wasn't there. That being said, MMO's can change quickly and maybe someone with more recent experience in the game can kick in an opinion.
« Last post by Steelgrave on Today at 11:50:02 AM »
Warlock 2 is just such a great games, especially if you have all the DLC and the Renaissance mod, which almost makes it a new game. One of my 'Most Played of all Times' game.  :bd:

I do have all the DLC's and I am running the Renaissance mod as well. It's yet another game I bought on a Steam sale and let it sit marinating for another year before I got to it, but I'm enjoying it now. I only played Warlock I once through and never picked it up again, but I think 2 has some legs. Not to mention a recommendation from Bawb as well!
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 11:47:36 AM »
I second the support for Ozark. Jason Bateman is great. I also support realistic movement of animated bewbage.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 11:45:53 AM »
Strap ons, eh?
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 11:42:52 AM »
Finally started Vampyr - parts of it I like, for example the era, atmosphere and writing, and parts of it I hate, like the locked-in difficulty system (uneditable after starting a campaign) and the automatic save system. The background info and sidequests are good too, so I am soldiering on. Want to start a vampire counts campaign in Warhammer: TW this weekend too.

You fellers above have my interest piqued in Warlock 2 - gotta start that at some point, as well as Endless Legend.

And I really miss Skyrim. Someone please tell me that Elder Scrolls Online has some of that Skyrim magic...lie to me if you must.
Current Events / Re: Chinese man-made moons!
« Last post by Pete Dero on Today at 11:38:59 AM »
Maybe they're trying to keep us from seeing what( the Govt's) are doing out there.  :o :o :o

It can't be worse than what they do down here.
« Last post by Tuna on Today at 11:26:59 AM »
Warlock 2 is just such a great games, especially if you have all the DLC and the Renaissance mod, which almost makes it a new game. One of my 'Most Played of all Times' game.  :bd:

Does MD approve?
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 11:26:03 AM »
Force Boobs.... that could work. But does that mean, 'The Dark Side' is referring to....???  :timeout:  Better leave that one alone.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: The Boys
« Last post by Centurion40 on Today at 11:24:20 AM »
"Out Preacher.. Preacher..."

Sold!!!  Bring it on!!!  :bd:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10