Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Burn in FRIDAY!
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 10:00:57 PM »

Phantom Doctrine, Steel Division '44 (forgot how great this game is), No Man's Sky, maybe some Distant Worlds, IL-2 BoS...we'll see what else. Enjoy everyone.

Music, TV, Movies / Re: RIP Aretha Franklin
« Last post by MetalDog on Today at 09:48:45 PM »
We've truly lost a great one.  Rest in peace, Aretha.
I caved.  Installing now.

+1

excited to give this a go
Seems decent so far.  Some of the language is pretty spotty though.  Lots of grammatical errors and muddled explanations.  I had to go check the Steam community to discover what the "extended" mode was all about as the option to select it was greyed out in my game and it sounded more interesting than "normal" mode.  Turns out it's not really what is described but is only available after you beat the regular game and you can then select extended mode and play as the bad guys.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Total War: Rome II THE RISE OF ROME dlc
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 07:02:47 PM »
^Got it, thanks.
Organizations and Equipment / Re: Space!
« Last post by Staggerwing on Today at 05:51:04 PM »
^^^ "ehem"
Computer Wargaming / Re: Total War: Rome II THE RISE OF ROME dlc
« Last post by MengJiao on Today at 05:47:56 PM »
Does this campaign have an end date?

The situation that the game is sort of about is over by the end of the 3rd Samnite war (290 BC) when Rome comes to dominate central Italy so 400 turns or so would be about the limit that the structure of the game would make any sense.  After that, Rome and Magna Grecia are in a larger context, though Eturia and the Gallic tribes are still not under anyone's complete control.
Army Editor Tech Support / Re: Army editor doesn't start
« Last post by Dr D Ezra Sidran on Today at 05:29:22 PM »
It looks like you don't have .net framework 4.7 installed. I thought the installer would check for this. Apparently not.
Unless it's for a colonoscopy.

Dunno, if I absolutely had to have a colonoscopy, I'd want it to be free.

Hopefully this game is better than a colonoscopy.
Unless it's for a colonoscopy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10