Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: Blast-off For MONDAY!!
« Last post by mirth on Today at 11:26:29 AM »
Liked I'd get so lucky
.... Good place to go rafting, though.

To the sound of banjo music....  :o
Pfffttt... really cold.... hold my beer... but don't lick the bottle....
Bayonet Jr and I actually came home last night.  We got in around 11pm, but we made it.  Father's Day dinner at Bob Evans in Beckley WV, but it was a good day going home.

He was actually getting into the spirit of the after-action feedback with some ideas for the booth for next year.

I've been to Beckley. It's very likely that the two of you possessed the majority of teeth in the town while you were there. Good place to go rafting, though.

Safe trip home guys.

Bayonet Jr and I actually came home last night.  We got in around 11pm, but we made it.  Father's Day dinner at Bob Evans in Beckley WV, but it was a good day going home.

He was actually getting into the spirit of the after-action feedback with some ideas for the booth for next year.
IIRC Pratt lives in western Tennessee, in the Blue Mountains...where it can get both really hot and really cold. The worst of both 💩
Same. You can always in theory add more clothes, set oxygen free from consumables, use naturally generated body heat.

Sayz the guy that lives in a warm climate....  ::)
Same. You can always in theory add more clothes, set oxygen free from consumables, use naturally generated body heat.
I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat, if I get a choice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10