Today's Review: 7 Wonder Mobile Edition

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

That was an interesting idea for a travel game.  I'll have to look in my Fire App Store.

JasonPratt

Appreciated!
(The front page article feed
goes nowhere again. ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 26, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
Appreciated!
(The front page article feed
goes nowhere again. ;) )

for some reason, the top link on the RSS feed at the top of the feed is always gacked up.  I can't figure out why.  As soon as a different article bumps that one down, the link works again.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Unfortunately, this is not currently available for the Kindle Fire.  Unfortunate since this $5 phone game would be a great thing for a long plane flight or airport wait.

MetalDog

Quite timely considering my purchase of the board game yesterday.   O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

This is really cool , thanks for bringing it to our notice that we can now have this on our phone, I'll be checking goggle play out for my phone  :bd:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

My daughter has it on her phone.  She can attest to the difficulty of beating the AI.  Makes me almost wish I had a smart phone.  Almost.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2018, 08:33:21 PM
My daughter has it on her phone.  She can attest to the difficulty of beating the AI.  Makes me almost wish I had a smart phone.  Almost.

That's cool, it sounds like a challenge! I've never played the boardgame, so I have no expectations about how this game should play. But it does look like a lot of fun  :D I've found the game on Google play, but I haven't downloaded it yet because I'm getting another sd card tomorrow with larger storage on it.... For my smartphone  ;) I think you should take the plunge MD and upgrade your phone , you might even like it ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bbmike

4 Wonders is still the best version to date. 5 Wonders and 6 Wonders were just too cartoony for me.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Emeraldlis

You never played 1, 2 or 3 then  :P  ;)  ;D