DOOM

Started by parone, June 10, 2013, 01:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haerdalas

I meant one with standard gear - Brand, Vineshield, Rainbow armour, Luck talisman, Regen ring.

Haerdalas

Well... it looks like that fight was pretty much a standstill, though I think you technically won at the end there. We both got afflictions, but I got the one the increases encumbrance, so I fatigued out. Before then, neither of us could consistently damage the other enough to beat the regen. Interesting.

gman8181

I'm still unclear on whether or not we're playing.

If you guys are done or are just goofing off a couple turns before calling it quits then I'll set my nation to AI.

If we're still going at it, then I'd like to know as I need to make plans on who to target after I'm done eating Jotun and all the fun stuff involved in that. I'd rather not go about creating any grand and elaborate strategies if they aren't going to be put to use.

Wingedflamez

I think we are done. I have no ideas of being able to beat back the tide that is going to be torn chi in about 2 turns. And I don't even think a coalition would be able.to stop it in.time. I was simply wanting to experiment. The game can close.out at this point if so desired.

Bronwell

I'm done.  We can close out.  Congratulations, Haerdalas!

Wingedflamez

Yes Congratulations.

That fight was really messed up, you were definitely right, I don't think the fight would have ever ended, we could break each others Regen.  I also completely forgot that the head piece he had auto summoned all those longdead.  I am pretty sure that with the extra 49 horsemen I was going to bring along I could probably have dealt with him.  It really looked like when the longdead were also attacking that there was enough of a defense decrease in the grendlekin for multiple hits to land and that would break his regen.  Problem was that the longdead kept being tanglevined by the shield and it would disrupt the attacks long enough for the regen to kick back in.

parone

congrats to Haerdalus