Tuesday Interview - Dr James Sterrett talks CGSC Wargaming

Started by bayonetbrant, February 07, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on February 08, 2017, 09:16:14 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 08, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 08, 2017, 09:05:27 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 08, 2017, 07:58:25 PM
Eh and tuke aren't actually acronyms.

It's toque you hick!  :uglystupid2:

It's "tuke" once you clip the corners

Brant wins the internet today.

OMG. No wonder we us the abrivation US for you lot.... Un-Servicable.....

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

Quote from: James Sterrett on February 08, 2017, 10:04:52 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And yes, Emeraldlis, we are completely addicted to abbreviations and acronyms.  Within two moths of starting work at CGSC, my wife complained I no longer spoke English.   :)

I feel her pain , lol , although whilst your English went AWOL your meaning stayed intact , so I'm sure she'll forgive you ASAP  :bd: hehehe , at least she understands you and that's all that matters   O:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

James Sterrett

Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 09, 2017, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: James Sterrett on February 08, 2017, 10:04:52 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And yes, Emeraldlis, we are completely addicted to abbreviations and acronyms.  Within two moths of starting work at CGSC, my wife complained I no longer spoke English.   :)

I feel her pain , lol , although whilst your English went AWOL your meaning stayed intact , so I'm sure she'll forgive you ASAP  :bd: hehehe , at least she understands you and that's all that matters   O:-)

Or, at any rate, she still puts up with me.   :)

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.