The Saints are coming on FRIDAY

Started by Anguille, March 29, 2019, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

I've played a little Division 2, Grim Dawn and Northgard so far.

Hoping to get some more HoI in this weekend and maybe some Stardew Valley
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

I think he was replying to Huw on Borderlands 2
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 30, 2019, 02:43:02 PM
Well, Borderlands 2 lasted all of 30 minutes.  Awful game.  All four of us hated it!  Looks like our next few sessions will be dominated by Don't Starve Together.

It's a slow start but not long after that it really opens up with great gear, weapons, maps and definitely varying brilliant adversaries. Initially it is painful with the claptrap nonsense.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Huw the Poo

Heh, Claptrap was the only thing we all enjoyed!

Moreb

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 30, 2019, 07:38:42 PM
Heh, Claptrap was the only thing we all enjoyed!

It was his interaction (looking for the eye, his dialog etc,) that takes up so much of the beginning time that the people I played with disliked. The pace picked up quickly after the first two scenes. Give it a try solo some time to see what the rave is about. It's one of the highest rated games on Steam, but you know, to each his own.

Moreb

Check out some of the enemies in the games and their dlc's that usually come bundled together as a full title. It's rather impressive. That doesn't even include the Bosses.

https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Enemies

BAD MAW

Hofstadter

Been playing Sekiro mostly, that game is dreadfully overpriced for what you get, I mean, the combat is hella crispy...but....not worth it imo. DS3 was 60 AUD when released, this is 90 AUD and theres a whole less content and re playability. Lucky a mate of mine got it and ive been playing it on his computer!
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

FlickJax

Yep they managed to push up aaa titles to match consoles lately :(  luckily they soon end up in bargain bin prices :)

Gusington

Patience fellas, patience...it only takes a couple of months for big price drops now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd