Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOS:96B2P

Los Santos PD secures the scene of a fatal MVA as the Coroner's Office and Fire Department work the scene.

Tpek

@Mos, is that a mod for GTA 5?

Quote from: Tpek on January 13, 2019, 09:48:25 AM
@Mos, is that a mod for GTA 5?

Yes.  Los Santos Police Department First Responders (LSPDFR) is a mod for GTA V.  It is very cool.  Below are two links.  The first is to a discussion on this forum and the second is to the LSPDFR site.   

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=23247.0

https://www.lcpdfr.com/

Dispatch gave a call of a man with a gun, resulting in a foot pursuit.  NPC  officer tased suspect. 

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

IICptMillerII

A T-72M1 meets an explsoive end

Jarhead0331

^apparently, from a giant laser beam.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Looks more like Phasers to me. Still, anything that kills T-72's is OK in my book.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Car chase ends in gunfire.  Rural Blain County.

Tpek

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on January 20, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
Car chase ends in gunfire.  Rural Blain County.

Who shot the Sheriff?

Staggerwing

What's Officer Danny sporting for shooting iron there?

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

JasonPratt

Quote from: IICptMillerII on January 17, 2019, 10:12:40 AM
A T-72M1 meets an explsoive end

My first thought was, "Los Santos Police Department First Responders couldn't quite keep from a typical GTA escalation!"  :2funny:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 20, 2019, 03:39:05 PM
What's Officer Danny sporting for shooting iron there?

Just his standard issue LSPD pump shotgun.  The vertical part of the bumper guard on the car behind him may make it look like something else.  There is a wide variety of weapons they can use.  So far I'm sticking to the basic issued weapons.  I was surprised to find, what I think was, an M249 SAW in his inventory one time.  He must have acquired it at a crime scene since I know he didn't have it at the start of the shift.  The SAW looked cool but also slowed him down in foot pursuits.   ;D     

Staggerwing

Probably the same reason he stopped packin' the Carl Gustaf.

Jarhead0331

MOS:96B2P...no offense, but I think you should find a different line of work. Death and destruction seems to follow you and the bodies are really starting to stack.  :DD  C:-) :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18