Main Menu

The $1000 iPhone

Started by mirth, September 11, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

And people will stand in line at the Apple stores to be the first to own one. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

GDS_Starfury

and I will laugh at them when its gets dropped on the tile floor of happy hour.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

It's disturbing that they cost so much.

Though I can't talk, I'm hoping to get the Note8 next month. That's running about $850-950.  :-[

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on September 25, 2017, 09:35:50 AM
I'm hoping to get the Note8 next month. That's running about $850-950.  :-[

It must be tough scraping by like that  :D
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

I'm not paying it all up front, smart ass. I do what every other American does...lump it into a 2-year service agreement and pay it each month.

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on September 25, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
I'm not paying it all up front, smart ass. I do what every other American does...lump it into a 2-year service agreement and pay it each month.

I must not be American. I spent $70 on a crappy LG and pay $40/mo for a no-contract data plan.

BanzaiCat

All that Commie liberalism in Canadiastan must be blowin' down through your front yard.

mirth

I think it's more likely the cheaposity of Maine.

BanzaiCat

It's the same everywhere. Like I said, I'm hoping to get it. Likely I'll be getting something less expensive.

GDS_Starfury

so you decided to forget the $950 phone and get the $34,000 car....

'Murica!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

New phone is this Saturday. I'm not going to go hog wild with my phone...the Note5 is perfectly fine, so a Note6 would suit me fine.

GDS_Starfury

you're going to pull a Tewnces and get new iphones for the whole family because the deal was really really good.

trn

Who wants to carry a NSA tracking device around?