Today's Article: GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 02, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

You're gonna make us look it up instead of give us a lazy link? Da noive!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Staggerwing

Liam Neeson looks a lot like a younger Fidel....

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

this'll end too close to our next GARPA, but worth pointing out

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-28mm-miniatures-for-rol/

Fantasy heroines that don't look like Penthouse rejects
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

so these are now shipping, after we highlighted them in GARPA #80

bayonetbrant

and here they are!

shipped in a small baggie

included a nice fridge magnet that I don't ever recall being advertised in the KS campaign

Five of the colors they offered.  There was also beige, but it looked ugly.  I think there was also a red-on-black option.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Arctic Blast

Ooooo, I've heard good things about the Holdfast series!  :-[ I really wish the exchange rate was more favorable right now.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 06, 2016, 05:43:21 PM
Ooooo, I've heard good things about the Holdfast series!  :-[ I really wish the exchange rate was more favorable right now.

Get someone stateside to order for you then pick it up when you come join us at Origins!   win-win-win