Grogheads Christmas gifts

Started by besilarius, October 25, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

^^ And then they turn into werewolves.  :timeout: :wow:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

RommelFox

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 26, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on October 25, 2018, 09:38:18 PM
I have lots of friends. Unfortunately, they're all people in Skyrim.... but, that counts doesn't it?  :o

Maybe we have the same 'friends' ?

I need new friends.

In somewhat seriousness, the friends I do have cigars will usually appease.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

MetalDog

Quote from: airboy on October 25, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
All of my friends drink or eat sausage. 
Problem solved.

I can't imagine drinking sausage is all that healthy ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Make mine a double-brat on the rocks.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

JasonPratt

Quote from: RommelFox on October 26, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

I need new friends.

...uh, still not a euphamism?!  :o
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

This year I'm giving my semi-Groggy Bro (who actually got me into wargaming many decades ago, but who hasn't been able to do much multiplayer or even wargaming since the daughters started arriving  :'( ) a collection of books narrating the German side of various Western Front operations: Fall Weiss, Normandy, Market-Garden, and the Bulge.

I'm still missing some entries to fill out my own collection in that, and possibly his collection for future years: Norway; Lowlands and France; Greece; North Africa; Sicily and Italy. (Though the latters would be the Southern Front I suppose.)

Steelgrave

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 01, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
Quote from: RommelFox on October 26, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

I need new friends.

...uh, still not a euphamism?!  :o

I like my women like I like my coffee....and I like my coffee to throw me up against the wall, slap me around a few times and tussle. These look like fine candidates   8)

Sir Slash

One of the Williams sisters perhaps?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

rocketman

Steelgrave

JasonPratt

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 01, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee....and I like my coffee to throw me up against the wall, slap me around a few times and tussle. These look like fine candidates   8)

The associative side of my mind just fetched back the classic quip from Mystery Science 3000's version of "It Conquered the World", as the family is gathering for dinner: "This steak is so tough it got up and beat the hell out of the coffee, and the coffee was too weak to defend itself!"

Steelgrave

Tough steak and weak coffee....sounds like McDonald's for dinner tonight, kids    8)

Sir Slash

Strongest coffee I ever had was in Israel. When you went to add cream, it didn't mix with the coffee, it just stayed on top of it.  :o   Like some kind of science experiment.