This friday, you're a shooting star

Started by Anguille, April 13, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Purchased Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear and Ghost Division from the Matrix Easter Sale. I'd poked around them for a while so why not. Now, with the two Decisive Campaigns games, I think my dance card will be full until TOAW IV arrives.

No reason not to buy a boardgame meanwhile. I'll probably finally buy my first CoH game there as well. The Poland 1939 Price of Honour looks like the one. Winged Hussars! I'll blame Jason Pratt for that purchase, should my wife start questioning what's with all the games again  :smitten:

This weekend will be Decisive Campaigns 1 Fall Weiss scenario, and kicking at the CoH tires.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Kushan

Couldn't help myself, started another Stellaris solo game late last night. Still playing with Roman theme but I'm changing things up from my last game as an Imperial Empire and playing as a Egalitarian Militarist Citizen Republic this time around. Not very far in, home system and few of the surrounding systems surveyed. Home system is pretty well off 5 energy and 8 minerals. Also, no advanced AI starts this time around but I still have a few fallen empires.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JasonPratt

I didn't get any DC1 done at all -- mostly sneezed, taxed, and Easter'd this weekend. And lost repeatedly with my Luftlander division in Steel Divisions beta.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I played about 6 hours of The Witcher 3 in glorious, beer addled solitude.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Well, i did play some CIV V, some Polaris sector and a lot of Master of Orion CtS (which wasn't planned but i really like the game).