Sovereignty: Crown of Kings enters Early Access

Started by Lord Zimoa, March 31, 2015, 10:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Have I mentioned the 30+ playable factions, each having their own "historical campaign" (should you choose it over one of the more standard campaign modes)?  Or that the map consists of 100+ provinces, each one unique, with their own distinct properties and features?  >:D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Steelgrave

Gusington

Filthy pirate gaming hookers!

I think I already used that one...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on April 07, 2015, 07:57:34 PM
Filthy pirate gaming hookers!

I think I already used that one...

Yeah, but it's rapidly becoming a classic!

Gusington

Unfortunately I can't take credit...have to recognize Ron Burgundy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Hopefully he doesn't read every bit of the option & setup screens this time, but the gameplay vids have begun!

Steelgrave

Jarhead0331

Can someone briefly describe how combat between armies works?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

The link LZ provided goes to what seems like is supposed to be an ongoing series, starting with the video Nefaro linked to.

As of this morning my time there are only two videos yet, and here's the second one.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Ian C

Downloaded. I guess others have taken the plunge too from the hush in the forum.

Ian C

Anyone else getting auto battle crashes? The crash reporter also crashes, too.

mikeck

The manual had NOTHING on buildings. I'm assuming you need resources to build stuff but have no idea what buildings I can build, what these hypothetical buildings would do or what resources I would need

Any help?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Steelgrave

I bought it earlier today but haven't had the chance to fire it up yet   :-\ 

-budd-

Quote from: mikeck on April 09, 2015, 05:58:27 PM
The manual had NOTHING on buildings. I'm assuming you need resources to build stuff but have no idea what buildings I can build, what these hypothetical buildings would do or what resources I would need

Any help?

as far as i have seen and read you can only upgrade provinces not build specific buildings. thats what i picked up from the DAS lets play video's.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.