5th Annual NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Started by bayonetbrant, March 13, 2016, 07:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

And "nowolfpack" Brant.

My other group is titled "What's Auburn's Seed?

At least the AU women made it to NCAA Tourney for the first time in many years.

bayonetbrant

Well, last year's password was "Wolfpack" and it wasn't really appropriate this year
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

KyzBP

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 15, 2016, 05:35:42 PM
Tho FWIW, after kicking our asses for several years, you've gone 3 straight without winning, and I've got 2 of the last 3

It's time to regain my rightful spot.  You and your ilk have occupied it long enough.  I ask that you please wash it before returning it.

Seriously, I went a little upset crazy this year.  We'll see how that plays out.

Good luck to everyone.

OJsDad

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 15, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
Well, last year's password was "Wolfpack" and it wasn't really appropriate this year

Ah, I was thinking German U-boats, not that team from NCST. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Last call!

We've got a good crowd this year - should be fun :)

Marty Ward

Well I'm off to my typical great start. One Elite 8 out already! :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

RANK  BRACKET, OWNER            R64    R32   S16   E8     F4   NCG    CHAMPION       PPR     TOTAL     PCT
1     centurion40               140     0     0     0     0     0     Indiana        1720     140     98.5
2*    avery knows dook sucks    130     0     0     0     0     0     UNC            1720     130     91.8
2*    bayonetbrant              130     0     0     0     0     0     Michigan State 1680     130     91.8
4*    MetalDog rules the WORLD! 120     0     0     0     0     0     Kansas         1760     120     74.3
4*    Wrong Kansas Team (Bison) 120     0     0     0     0     0     Kansas         1660     120     74.3
4*    Marty Ward                120     0     0     0     0     0     Kansas         1640     120     74.3
4*    OJsDad                    120     0     0     0     0     0     Michigan State 1640     120     74.3
8*    Electric_Strawberry       110     0     0     0     0     0     Kansas         1760     110     48.3
8*    KyzBP                     110     0     0     0     0     0     Michigan State 1600     110     48.3
10    Straight Chalk             90     0     0     0     0     0     Kansas         1760      90     11.9

I put more trust in Arizona's coach than Wichita State's backcourt.  Ugh.  And I had 'Zona going a long way, too.  Ouch.

And if you didn't hear the Baylor kid's press conference about Yale out rebounding them, go look it up; it's a scream.

OJsDad

Both the Baylor and Purdue losses hurt me a lot.  I did have USC over Providence and Seaton Hall over Gonzaga but didn't have them going any further. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

Marty Ward

I went 12-4 yesterday. Those 4 losses cost me 6 additional losses.

All I need today is an upset of Oklahoma and I can stop looking at my picks :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!