I know your name is FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, November 22, 2019, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Just one of the all time greatest songs!   \m/ \m/ \m/

I've got two pbem Field of Glory:Empire games going.  Along with a host of Grogs in the first one, I am Belgae.  I just had my capitol taken by Aedui.  And I don't think I have the army to be able to recapture it.  We shall see.  The other game, with W8 and Tuna, I am Arverni.  I  am much more secure in my borders, but, my Infrastructure is low and that is  impeding my ability to build food producing buildings.  And I am low on food in many territories.  Stay tuned.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Really enjoying the Age of Empires 2 - Definitive Edition. Been playing big random map games as the Slavs, one of the new factions. The new AI has kicked my ass twice already! Also completed the William Wallace tutorial campaign to get back into the swing of things and for old time's sake. Will also be firing up Kingdom Come and Ancestor's Legacy very soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Ancestors Legacy
Steel Division 2
Naval Action

Armored Brigade - Now that shaders allow me to see things
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Dammit Carl!

Division 2, baby.  Been waiting for a sale and Ubi delivers - $36 for the Ultimate Warrior edition. 

Time to fill DC with the bodies of the baddies.

Ian C

Unity of Command II, Warplan, HOI4 Black Ice.

CJReich46

I'm off until Sunday.

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.   Had to restart, now much more wiser and not rushing things.

At least that's what I can figure out.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

airboy

I've been on an Underrail binge after buying he expansion.  My character is now level 18.

Tripoli

BoC work.  Continuing my CWII AAR.  Possibly a little CMO, as I'm thinking about doing another AAR when time permits.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

mbar

Continue robot hunting in Generation Zero. Beautiful game.

-budd-

Quote from: airboy on November 22, 2019, 10:18:52 AM
I've been on an Underrail binge after buying he expansion.  My character is now level 18.

That's pretty advanced. I'll get back to this one day. i'm just not very good at it and usually die alot, the combat is hard, at least for me. The UI is a bit frustrating for me as i remember.

Playing wise, 3 pbem games going, BA, BA2, FOG2, there all turning out to be great battles. In BA, we've swapped VP's and are about to clash around a bridge, I've got the British, he's got the Panther  :wow: BA2 Russian and Germans battling in a large city, so far i've scouted out he has 2 panthers and 1 Tiger, at those prices he can't have much more armor. In FOG2 i'm up against the Romans again for the third time, first two were loses, but i'm getting a little better so we'll see how this one turns out.

After the new patch i'll restart Warplan as Germany

Picked up Doom 2016, about halfway through already, so might get to the finish line this weekend.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rayfer

Quote from: -budd- on November 22, 2019, 10:52:08 AM
Quote from: airboy on November 22, 2019, 10:18:52 AM

That's pretty advanced. I'll get back to this one day. i'm just not very good at it and usually die alot, the combat is hard, at least for me. The UI is a bit frustrating for me as i remember.

budd...I had the same experience, the combat was very difficult so I finally moved on to something else. This was disappointing because the game was well crafted, good story and the closest thing to the old great Fallout 1 that I've come across so far.

airboy

Quote from: Tripoli on November 22, 2019, 10:38:49 AM
BoC work.  Continuing my CWII AAR.  Possibly a little CMO, as I'm thinking about doing another AAR when time permits.

I am very interested in the AAR.

Tripoli

Quote from: airboy on November 22, 2019, 11:56:35 AM
Quote from: Tripoli on November 22, 2019, 10:38:49 AM

I am very interested in the AAR.

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it.  FYI, the June-July 1861 move(s) are done and written, so you should be seeing those in the near future.  I'm starting the next moves now. 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

GroggyGrognard

Hopefully try out WarPlan. I just got Death Stranding in the mail, so I want to give it a go. Also, some CoD Modern Warfare for mindless fun.

And finally, in honor of Chad Jensen, I want to look over my Combat Commander  rules again and set up a scenario for next weekend.

Have a safe weekend and happy gaming, Grogs!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

DoctorQuest

Watching Penn State vs. Ohio State. My late parents both went to Penn State. This game has been an EVENT for a very long time.

Winterize the lawn mower and gas up and check out the snow blower.

I've been mucking about with Soldiers: Heroes of World War II. Might try to put some time into that this weekend.

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.