Wing Leader: Supremacy 1943-1945 Charging soon!

Started by Barthheart, October 30, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Finally!! My Supremacy got delivered today! Big heavy box! :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

mirth

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 09, 2017, 10:19:13 AM
Finally!! My Supremacy got delivered today! Big heavy box! :)

It's a lot of game.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Yskonyn

That's going to be hard to coordinate: I am GMT.

Yskonyn

Not sure how that would work, but sure, if that's a possibility I am game.

Barthheart

Yskonyn

I meant to say that I have no idea how to do it. I am sure its a possibilty. :)
So if you guys can tell me then I am sure as hell up for some WL.

Silent Disapproval Robot

It's pretty easy.  I can host.  Decide on a scenario that appeals to you and choose a side (I'm fine playing any side/scenario).  PM me your email and I'll set up the VASSAL stuff and email you the .vlog file.  There's a blue arrow icon near the lefthand side of the toolbar.  You can use that to move through each of my moves and stuff and when it's all done, you'll be prompted to create a log file.   Do that, then do your turn actions.  When you're finished all your turn activities, end the logfile and email it to me.  I'll do my stuff and email it back and so on...