Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Bayo,
always wondered what those red cloak and helm dudes were.  :crazy2:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

Catchy tune, Emerladlis.  I like horns and a good beat.  The only thing missing was the mouthpiece for the trumpet ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Windigo on January 05, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Bayo,
always wondered what those red cloak and helm dudes were.  :crazy2:

Imperial Guardsmen.  The Emperor's Guards
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

My old radio station has a couple of guys on tonight from back when I was there, and they're playing stuff from 25 years ago, and telling all sorts of crazy behind-the-scenes stories from the late 80s and early 90s working in radio back then

http://wknc.sma.ncsu.edu:8000/wkncmq.m3u

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 03, 2017, 06:55:54 AM
[yt]https://youtu.be/pPV9NNvtL20[/yt]

That's not a real Stormtrooper- he hit every note. Also, with no rebel scum in the band why weren't they playing the Imperial March?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on January 06, 2017, 05:52:33 PM
Catchy tune, Emerladlis.  I like horns and a good beat.  The only thing missing was the mouthpiece for the trumpet ;)

Glad you liked it MD :) it's nice to think I've been accepted as one of the lads around here ....Emer-LAD-lis ....haha, thanks ,whoo hoo !!!!!  <:-) :bd:   ;D  hope that guy didn't have a mis-hap with his dodgy trumpet  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

MetalDog

We're a pretty accepting bunch here.  I'm just amazed you continue to bother with us :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

OK...  seriously - give this a listen.

[yt]https://youtu.be/Anx5IctHVGU[/yt]

Staggerwing

That was surprisingly good!

QuoteLemar Guillory-trombone
Any relation?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

That was very good. Go listen to some of their other stuff.  :bd:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 07, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
That was surprisingly good!

QuoteLemar Guillory-trombone
Any relation?

Not that I know of

Emeraldlis

Nice jazz vibe going on with that tune :) she managed to make vanilla ice actually sound cool  8) ...who knew !! Also liked the cello :) 

Quote from: MetalDog on January 07, 2017, 10:34:27 AM
We're a pretty accepting bunch here.  I'm just amazed you continue to bother with us :)

Yep MD , I guess y'all are just stuck with me now , you're all a great bunch of guys :)