Honest Trailers

Started by mirth, October 24, 2013, 10:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

^  :DD

"a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

:2funny:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Never saw Showgirls and didn't miss much. But I knew about that extremely awkward pool scene...someone else somewhere on the Interwebs made fun of it. I'm sure there's a lot of someones doing that though.  :2funny:

mirth

mirth

Sir Slash

I just saw the best Batman movie of all time this weekend, "Lego Batman".  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

LOL damn dude, that literally just popped up in my notifications not 5 minutes ago... ;D

mirth

bbmike

^"Don't lie Nexflix! I woke up to an Adam Sandler movie once- those views don't count!"  :DD
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

acctingman

How sad is it that this if the first time I've seen an "Honest Trailers"?  :uglystupid2:

That Thor one is freakin hilarious

Barthheart