This Weekend's Feature: REBEL GALAXY!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 17, 2015, 07:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

Piling on, I observe that no one who came to CentComm at Origins would have been confused in this way...

Mr. Brant, for example, fears the power of PCs and shelters in the soothing maternal glow of the Apple logo.

Mr. Darwin has no such psychological issues...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Cyrano on October 20, 2015, 12:20:04 PMMr. Brant, for example, fears the power of PCs and shelters in the soothing maternal glow of the Apple logo.

Brant prefers to shelter in the soothing physicality of tangible game components ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

panzerde

Finally had a chance to read this. Great  review Cap'n and Mrs. Darwin! You managed to do something I would have though impossible: I broke down and bought an XBox controller.

Really fun game and I'm looking forward to getting further into it, especially now that I've read your review.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Shelldrake

Outstanding review - very informative. Many thanks Cap'n and Mrs. D.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell