The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Toonces

Forget Mius Front...let's talk more about this corn whiskey!   :dreamer:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Moreb

Quote from: Toonces on February 09, 2019, 12:25:37 PM
Forget Mius Front...let's talk more about this corn whiskey!   :dreamer:

Well the devil is in the details bottle.

I met him there once.  Knew every secret...

Actually Mius might be more like a Steven King novel;

A lot of characters with a ton of depth, run on sentences, a great plot and horrible ending. But I think I am improving.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Huw the Poo

I just picked up Elven Legacy and all its DLC for £0.79 on Fanatical.  Heh.  I have the disk somewhere but that's a good price for the convenience of Steam. O0

Barthheart

Field of Glory II on sale for 60% off the base game or 54% off the entire series.... very tempting....  :buck2:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Yep, finally pulled the trigger on FoG2... just in time for Empires I hope!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Bought the whole package.....  :D

Gusington

Just got the Imperial Guard dlc for Sanctus Reach.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/strategy-legends-bundle

Distant World Universe
Star Hammer The Vanguard Prophecy
Pandora First Contact

These 3 games for € 9.35 !

steve58

Homeworld Remastered Collection on sale for $5.25 at Fanatical for the next ~44 hours...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Gusington

Oh I've been waiting for a sale on Kharak...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.