Main Menu

Happy Valentines!

Started by jomni, February 13, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Any plans to wage war today? I may not have time to play anything violent today.

FlickJax

Last two days I have rage quit The Division on my XBOXOne  as I just am so bad with analogue sticks...arrgghh  so probably will rage quit again tonight :)

JasonPratt

I plan to wage as much war as possible to distract from remembering what day it is. ;)  :hide:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

As a Veteran Husband by now, I got all that Valentine's stuff taken care of weeks ago. Wives always say, "Oh, don't bother about Valentine's Day. It's not that important". But believe me, it is... to them. So plan for it like the D-Day invasion, well in advance. Trust me guys, you're going to pay for it one way or another. Either out of your pocket or later wishing you had paid out of your pocket. And so my Lovely wife, already pleased with her loving husband this morning, and due to be even more pleased when her flowers show-up at work, will leave him to game-play in peace this day.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Sir Slash is the crafty veteran. I have learned from his kind. Flowers en route and dinner planned.

More importantly I have also been planning for my yearly dive in to my scifi game collection. This includes a massive injection of WH40k titles including Sanctus Reach, Mechanicus, both Battlefleet Gothic titles and I even reinstalled Space Marine.

Non 40k scifi titles include the original XCom, Endless Space 2, Elite and I installed Knossos last night to take advantage of the billion FreeSpace 2 mods available to me after picking up the base game from GoG for 10.00.

Titanfall 2 and Battletech also beckon.

What says love more than a giant mech?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

I've always preferred the Challengers and Churchills to Valentines.

JasonPratt

If Jomni would go back and retcon-post a music video, this might as well be the Friday thread.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Hot lead and dirty talk!

You guys seem like the kind of guys that would get the Aquaman Valentines card in grade school.

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Jarhead0331

Happy "ValenTIMES" Day, as my daughter insists on calling it...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

As a good wargamer, I plotted ahead and married someone with a birthday on Feb 8.  This way, I get to roll both into one and therefore come away with having to give out half the presents and still get lucky. 

Beat that Guderian. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

The Wife's birthday is 2/20. She will get a different version of the Valentimes card above.

JH would you believe I know plenty of adults who pronounce it like your daughter does.

The Wife brought me home a donut. Just a donut, but I'll be dipped in poo if it wasn't the most delicious donut I've ever had.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Sir Slash

They don't look very happy.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

FlickJax

I will have you know we Brits are a fun lot, just the officer types that are stuffy :)