Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

For those who stay inside a lot, the Pale Sale. Next?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ArizonaTank

One of my surprisingly good impulse buys is Niche - A Genetic Survival Game

The best way to describe it is that you act as the guiding spirit of some cute creatures, as you manipulate their genes through breeding to help them survive.  It is part Spore, part Kerbal Space (at least the part about cute characters using science based gameplay), and part Dominant Species (the board game without the other players). 

Not on sale the game is $19...and probably a stretch for that.  But on sale, it was $9, and definately a great diversion for that.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 09, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
For those who stay inside a lot, the Pale Sale. Next?

How about the pail sale? Buy everything on your bucket list.

or

'Any other sale would pale by comparison' sale.

Sir Slash

Or a Bale Sale for those of us who 'baled' on the Summer Sale.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Kvothe

(Holy) Grail sale? Bit of a chore to locate, but well worth it I'm sure.

MikeGER

Hail to the Sale  :notworthy:

and Sale Heil!  :o   ...all WW II titles with European theater 33%-45% off ^-^

JasonPratt

Trail Sale -- for outdoor 'walking simulators'.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Ale Sale - for Beer & Pretzel Wargames.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Whale Sale for large..... games.

ComradeP

Rail Sale, where train enthusiasts end up spending lots of money whilst "saving money"? Those pick-your-preferred-type-of-transportation simulators are some serious DLC money sinks.

Anyway, I ended up buying Brigador, Into the Breach and Shadow Tactics which I wanted to get at some point.

I don't like not being able to tie people up in Shadow Tactics, forcing me to save scum my way through a level if I just knock people out. I still like Commandos more at this point, but Shadow Tactics is a fine game.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45